Monday, October 22, 2007

"I Need A Free Good Runescape Account And You're Not Helping!"

Oh well...

What's really amazing about the Runescape community is that they have the highest number of players that are trying to find Runescape accounts to play as their own. I've known people trying to buy Runescape gold (or their own type of currency in the case of other MMORPGs) but I really don't quite understand why requests like: "I need a free good Runescape account" and "I need a high level Runescape account" is scattered like disturbed ants through the whole world wide web.

You already know why, don't you?

Because Runescape accounts are already free to start with anyways!

Runescape had always been one of the most populated online games in history. Not to mention that it's perfectly free to create your starting account. While the graphics of this game might not be that great, the unique freedom within this game is just the right formula to grab a starting player's fantasy for many years to come.

Premium membership is quite cheap too. It's only $5 a month. I guess that if you're still just a kid without a credit card, you're dad (or mom) won't even mind paying this fee for you. Just tell them that the game will keep you away from crack - that works wonders every time! :P

However, for those really hardcore and real-life-rich Runescape players, I won't be keeping your money inside your wallet. There are already a number of sites that offer Runescape accounts, however, these accounts always come with a price. Just Google some and you'll find one for sure.

Sorry, but the statement: "I need a free good Runescape account" won't get you much "free Runescape accounts" because the only way I think that you'll get one like this is when your really really close friend gives you one. You can always save your allowance for buying one though.

Check out http://www.gamelee.com/. You may find one here but I don't think that it's really what you're looking for. Unless, you're really after specific types and what they feature on their website is what you're really looking for. Well, I'll be really amazed. :)

But I still really suggest that you just play and persist for your own Runescape account. It's more rewarding that way and will really worth more fun in the long run.

0 comments:

 

© blogger templates 3 column | Tech Blog